Renogy 60A Rover MPPT Charge Controller
The Renogy 60A Rover MPPT Charge Controller is an intelligent negative ground controller. Built with protections against reverse polarity, short-circuiting, overheating, and more, this MPPT controller is also capable of self-diagnosing itself in the event of an error.
Its durable shell protects against general wear and tear, and aluminum heat sink allows for heat dissipation. The Rover 60A can automatically detect 12V/24V/36V/48V systems and can handle various battery options such as GEL and Lithium. Pair this charge controller with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth module and Renogy DC HOME app to view your system’s performance in real time and make parameter changes straight from your smart device.
- ETL Listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2.
- Automatically detects 12V/24V/36V/48V DC system voltages.
- Deep Cycle Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium battery option ready.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- Features diverse load control; also capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- RS232 port allows the Rover to communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the Renogy DC HOME smartphone app.